An Active Comfort shoe for men, Journey is engineered to have the same comfort features as our Foot-Shape® walking shoes. Initial fit should be wide enough to stay very comfortable across the ball of the foot yet roomy enough in the front so the toes are not cramped. The heel should be snug and should not slip while walking.
- SAS Foot-Shape® Last: Developed and crafted by the SAS Shoemakers to follow the natural shape of your foot. Provides all day comfort with firm heel support and exclusive EZ Lace system provides no bite across the instep.
- SAS Cool Step™ Footbed: Our CoolStep™ removable foot bed is designed to keep the foot dry and comfortable all day long. The anti-friction top cover inhibits heat, providing a cooler surface underfoot. The bottom layer wicks away moisture while cushioning each step. SAS CoolStep foot beds are antibacterial and washable for a healthy foot environment.
- SAS Tri-Pad® Comfort System: The green odor resistant Tri-Pad system cushions the 3 pressure points of your foot; the inside ball, outside ball, and the heel. This patented material never loses its shock-absorbing capacity.
- SAS Arcfit™ Heel Stabilizer Gives firm but gentle support to encourage proper heel strike on all types of surfaces.
- SAS SteadyTrac™ Midsole: The SAS SteadyTrac™ Midsole is a shock absorbing flexible lightweight unit with a forepart stabilizer that provides lateral stability throughout the walk cycle. The Cradlefit™ heel stabilizer gives a firm but gentle support to encourage proper heel strike on all types of surfaces.
- SAS Comfort Outsole™: SAS Comfort Outsole™ is a flexible, durable rubber compound. SAS Comfort Outsole™ is designed to provide maximum grip and comfort in a non-marking compound designed to cushion your foot on the trail or street.