An Athletic Comfort shoe for women, Tour is engineered to have the same comfort features as our SAS Foot-Shape® walking shoes. Initial fit should be wide enough to stay very comfortable across the ball of the foot yet roomy enough in the front so the toes are not cramped. The heel should be snug and should not slip while walking.
- SAS Foot-Shape® Last: Developed and crafted by SAS Shoemakers to follow the natural shape of your foot. Provides all day comfort with firm heel support and our exclusive EZ Lace™ system provides no bit adjustment across the instep. The upper material is breathable, soft and supple while being durable enough for the challenges of all types of activity.
- SAS CoolStep™ Foot Bed: A removable foot bed designed to keep the foot dry and comfortable all day long. The anti-friction top cover inhibits heat providing a cooler surface underfoot. The bottom layer wicks away moisture while cushioning each step. SAS CoolStep™ foot beds are anti-bacterial, antifungal and washable for a healthy foot environment.
- TRIPAD® Technology: Comfort system that provides shock-absorption and support to the three main pressure points of the foot: inside ball, outside ball and heel.
- SAS Arcfit™ Heel Stabilizer Gives firm but gentle support to encourage proper heel strike on all types of surfaces.
- SAS SteadyTrac Midsole: A shock absorbing flexible lightweight unit with a forepart stabilizer that provides lateral stability throughout the walk cycle.
- SAS Comfort Outsole™: SAS Comfort Outsole™ is a flexible, durable rubber compound. SAS Comfort Outsole™ is designed to provide maximum grip and comfort in a non-marking compound designed to cushion your foot on the trail or street.