- 70% Wool & 30% Polyester Blend
- Arch & Metatarsal Support
- Care Instructions – Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
- Convenient convertible heel
- Curves & Pods® premium removable footbed lined in wool
- Footbed Lining – Wool
- Footbed Treatment – Antimicrobial Shield
- Forefoot Cushioning – Yes
- Heel Height – 3/4″
- Orthotic Friendly
- Outsole – TR
- Upper Material – Imported Italian Wool
- Weight Per Shoe – 8 oz
- Wool Lining
CONVERTAWOOL CHARCOAL – UNISEX
Taos slip on wool “convertible” called Convertawool, has a moc toe-like seam on the toe, and a seam on the heel, giving a distinct European look, with a collapsible back, turning this shoe into a clog, effortlessly! Italian wool, offering exceptional quality, is fabulous and features a removable footbed, arch & metatarsal support, covered in wool that is a natural and breathable. The TR, cork blended outsole is extremely lightweight, flexible, and durable. Whether you wear it as a shoe, or collapse the back and wear it as a clog, you will love the versatility of Convertawool!