- Fly Knit Upper
- Xelero Technology: Makes Running and Walking easier
- Internal Rocker: Enhanced forward motion & provides rear foot stability
- Control Plate: Off loads bottom pressure
- X2 Dynamic Metatarsal Roll Bar Limits forefoot flexion
- EVA Midsole: Stable Cushioning
- Smooth Heel to Toe transitions
- Dual density PU Footbed
- Extra depth to accommodate orthotics
- Solid Rubber outsole
- Vegan Friendly
STEADFAST BLACK FITGO (WOMEN’S)
Xelero’s Steadfast FitGo is perfectly suited for running and walking. The Steadfast has dual control plates which provide a quicker response through the gait cycle. The patented Xelero technology insures stability while encouraging forward motion. The Xelero midsole provides light-weight cushioning while the seamless lining optimizes comfort. The extra cushioning EVA insole provides another layer of comfort. Moisture wicking linings keep your feet dry.
- Multi Density PU Foam Footbed: The unique open-cell structure creates a moisture management system, helping to move moisture away from the foot to provide a cooler, drier, healthier shoe environment.
- X2 TechnologyTM Dynamic Metatarsal Roll Bar: Designed to reduce fore-foot movement and pressure, it consist of a molded plate placed between the Outsole and Midsole. The Dynamic Metatarsal Roll Bar provides excellent torsional support under the foot.
- FitGo closure makes lacing a snap. Push Dial and turn to tighten – Pull Dial to release! It’s that easy!